Improved placement & retention numbers
With thinktum’s liz suite, better retention and placement occurs when applicants are most forthcoming about their health status. The easiest way to achieve that is through hyper-personalized journeys. Asking the right questions at the right time, the right way, leads to more honest disclosure.
Creating business that sticks
Every insurer is after improved placement and higher retention. One thing that will guarantee both is a hyper-personalized user experience. The more accurate the disclosures are, the more accurate liz can be when recommending a specific product to an applicant. Applicants don’t ever really know what they want or need. Just remember, a tailor-made user experience triggers higher conversions.
Personalized no longer cuts it! Hyper-personalization paves the road to success spells it all out.
liz was built to ensure improved placement numbers.
- The suite’s risk assessment module checks every disclosure for accuracy.
- Any instances of misrepresentation are verified against disclosed information.
- Question flows are never set in stone, each sequence is specially adapted for each applicant.
- liz allows the business to recommend exactly the right product for each experience.
- Allows for instant integration with third-party data sources.
- When the right product is recommended, applicants are more likely to purchase the policy.
Give the people what they want, and they will stick with you.
We just can’t stress it enough. The right policy means clients are more likely to retain them because it suits their needs perfectly. Each user experience is two-fold: first is how the person relates to the insurance company, while the second is their experience in the suite’s journey. A positive brand experience gets people to the website, but how does a terrible application process affect that positive opinion? If the applicant has positive feelings through both, retention will likely be maintained, and – in the case of a business user – a healthier bottom line is achieved. liz makes it easy to give people satisfaction.
Learn more about liz on our LinkedIn Showcase Page.